Covid-19 is an extremely infectious and dangerous disease, and we have to take the health of our patients and staff seriously.
Remember the incubation period can be as long as 14 days or so.
- Please try and wear freshly laundered clothes when you visit us.
- Please try and use the lavatory before you come for your treatment.
- Please bring a new medical KN95 mask to be put on when you arrive.
- Presently, only one person is allowed in the clinic at a time.
- Please do not bring friends or relatives.
- Please do not arrive early as we will ask you to wait outside.
- Please do no attend if you have been abroad in last 7 days.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept mask exempt patients presently.
Please do not attend if you or any of your household have any of these symptoms: fever, headache, cough, shortness of breath, sniffles, cold, sore throat, loss of smell or taste, abdominal pain, vomiting or diarrhoea, or inexplicable fatigue or rashes, or joint and muscle pain.
We realise many patients will present to us with joint and muscle pain, and we need to be sure that these are not Covid-19 related.
IF YOU HAVE ANY COVID SYMPTOMS WITHIN 14 DAYS AFTER YOUR LAST TREATMENT, PLEASE INFORM US URGENTLY.